We believe Saint Lawrence School provides academic, moral, social, and educational excellence to all in a Christian environment centered in the person and Gospel of Jesus Christ. We see children as unique individuals and lifelong learners, while celebrating their cultural diversity and unique talents.
Saint Lawrence School
Saint John XXIII Parish
Principal: Paul R. DeFonzo
Pastor: Rev. Jose Mercado
THURSDAY JANUARY 25, 2018
9:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
6:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Tours, Classroom Presentations
We’d love to share with you all that Saint Lawrence School has to offer:
* Safe, secure, nurturing, faith- based environment
*State-of-the-art security system & 24-7 surveillance
* NEASC re-accredited (2016) with State-certified teachers
*Mobile Chromebook technology & Google Docs
*iPads with Robotics & Coding
*New Sadlier Math Series For Grades K-8
*Houghton Mifflin "Journeys" Reading Program, grades 3-6
* SuperKids Reading Program for Grades Kdg. -2nd
* Full day, every day PreK-3 and PreK-4 program, with flexible scheduling
* Breakfast program and a hot lunch program
Saint Lawrence School Offers its Students the Latest in Technology:Two Computer Labs..........
Smart Boards in every classroom.......
Chrome Books and Google Classroom in upper grades................
iPads along with Dot and Dash and robotics in the lower grades...........